Suspended between the Earth and the sky, you'll find a superb treetop adventure.
Test your agility, nerve and balance on our routes and zip lines, and enjoy that energising adrenaline rush !
NEW! Yellow course: Very easy course designed for smaller children, including 12 challenges.
(minimum size: 1m)
Green course: easy course made up of eight challenges and a zip wire
(minimum size: 1.20m)
Blue course: medium level of difficulty made up of nine challenges and a zip wire. This course includes the following features:
- Trublue Mobile : soft jump with horizontal movement.
- Saut Trublue : soft jump from a height of six metres and at a speed of two metres per second.
(minimum size: 1.30m)
Red course: difficult course made up of 11 challenges and seven zip wires. This course includes the following features:
- Tyro/Saut : fast jump down a steep 45° incline.
- Tyro Express : very steep zip wire with a braking system at the finish.
- Quick jump of nine metres with a ripcord (jump with 3.5-metre free fall at the start).
(minimum size: 1.50m)
For the use of the Treetop course, you are asked to sign a liability waiver on site. Parents must sign for any minor children. If your teenage children are planning to go without an adult, you can download the waiver in advance below.